Justice & Forensic Mental Health Network is constantly seeking feedback to improve the quality of care provided to our clients. Anyone who has a concern about the healthcare being provided to a person in our care is encouraged to raise those concerns with us.
What to do if you have a concern?
1. We encourage our patients to raise problems with the nursing manager at the appropriate health centre in the first instance.
2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, other avenues for raising concerns include:
- Writing to the Chief Executive of Justice & Forensic Mental Health Network
PO Box 150
MATRAVILLE NSW 2036
- Contacting the Inquiry Service of the Health Care Complaints Commission - Phone (02) 9219 7444 or Toll Free on 1800 043 159
- Telephoning or writing to the NSW Ombudsman - Phone (02) 9286 1000
Happy with our service?
We are similarly keen to hear positive feedback about the healthcare services we provide. This feedback should be passed on to the Nursing Unit Manager or the Chief Executive. You can also contact us via Contact Us.