Do you have a Chronic Condition? Integrated Care Services can help

Integrated Care Services is for people with chronic, long-lasting or serious health problems. 

You can get this service if you have: 

  • cancer
  • diabetes
  • heart disease
  • breathing problems
  • other serious health problems

Speak with a nurse, Aboriginal Health Worker or call the Patient Health Enquiry Line (number 05) on the yard phone, to speak with us.

How can it help me? patient and doctor.png

You will have a Care Coordinator to help you in gaol. They will: 

  • Help getting seen by health staff
  • Help you understand your health problems and how to get better

Your Care Coordinator will also help you when you're leaving gaol. This includes: 

  • Help to book a doctor (GP) appointment
  • Help to organise referrals to see a specialist
  • Help link you with other support services

Once you are released, they will stay in touch and see how you are going with your health.